Read job ad on Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/52389969
20/20 Fire delivers great service, because we care, focus on quality and employ people who care about the safety of others.
Experience in fire protection is required, but a great attitude is even more important.
The role involves the servicing, testing and minor repair of dry, wet and passive fire systems in accordance with AS1851. Ability to work unsupervised, willingness to learn and a great work ethic are important to this role.
The right person will be enrolled in the FPAS I&T accreditation scheme (at our cost) at the completion of probation and receive training and support to grow a career in fire protection.
You will be provided with:
- Excellent remuneration
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Career opportunities & training
Want to make a safer, better future? Apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Read job ad on Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/52389969
Read job Ad on Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/52389969